Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services
- Код: 6425
- Продолж.: 40 учебных часов - 5 дней
- Цена: 24 500 руб.
This five-day instructor-led course provides in-depth training on implementing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 environments. It covers core AD DS concepts and functionality as well as implementing Group Policies, performing backup and restore and monitoring and troubleshooting Active Directory related issues. After completing this course students will be able to configure AD DS in their Windows Server 2008 and Windows server 2008 R2 environments.
This course is intended for Active Directory Technology Specialists, Server and Enterprise Administrators who want to learn how to implement Active Directory Domain Services in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 environments. Those attending would be interested in learning how to secure domains by using Group Policies, back up, restore, monitor, and troubleshoot configuration to ensure trouble-free operation of Active Directory Domain Services.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic understanding of networking
- Intermediate understanding of network operating systems
- An awareness of security best practices
- Basic knowledge of server hardware
- Some experience creating objects in Active Directory
- Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server environment
- A good knowledge of Windows Client operating systems such as Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Introducing Active Directory Domain Services
- Administering Active Directory Securely and Efficiently
- Managing Users and Service Accounts
- Managing Groups
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User Desktop with Group Policy
- Managing Enterprise Security and Configuration with Group Policy Settings
- Securing Administration
- Improving the Security of Authentication in an AD DS Domain
- Configuring Domain Name System
- Administering AD DS Domain Controllers
- Managing Sites and Active Directory Replication
- Directory Service Continuity
- Managing Multiple Domains and Forests
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features and functionality of Active Directory Domain Services.
- Perform secure and efficient administration of Active Directory.
- Manage users and service accounts.
- Manage groups.
- Manage computer accounts.
- Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy.
- Manage enterprise security and configuration by using Group Policy settings.
- Secure administration.
- Improve the security of authentication in an AD DS Domain.
- Configure Domain Name System.
- Administer AD DS domain controllers.
- Manage sites and Active Directory Replication.
- Monitor, maintain and back up directory Service to ensure Directory Service continuity.
- Manage multiple domains and forests.