Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Код: 20413
- Продолж.: 40 ч / 5 д
- Цена: 28 900 руб.
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automate remediation and maintenance of network services.
Candidates for this course have good Windows client and server operating system knowledge and basic AD DS and networking experience in an enterprise/small business (SMB) environment together with application configuration experience. This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure including the network services necessary. Students have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and possess Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills. This course is also intended for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Ability to work in a team/virtual team.
- Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 MCSA.
Students attending this course are expected to have passed the following exams, or have equivalent knowledge:
- 20410B: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411B: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412B: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 20417B: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing an OU Infrastructure and AD DS Permissions Model
- Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
- Designing and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology
- Planning and Implementing Storage
- Planning and Implementing File Services
- Designing and Implementing Network Access Services
- Designing and Implementing Network Protection
At Course Completion:
- Plan a server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an Active Directory organizational unit infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS topology.
- Plan and implement storage.
- Plan and implement file services.
- Design and implement network access services.
- Design and implement network protection.